Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week #1 - How Much Did I Lose?




Wow my first week is done.  I felt pretty positive because I controlled my nightly snacks and I went walking 4 times this week.  So your probably wondering, "did she lose any weight this weeks" or "come on tell me, how much did you lose?"  Okay, okay I'll tell you.

This week, oh yes, was a GOOD week.  I weighed in this morning at 213.6 pounds!  I lost 3.6 pounds this week.  I am definitely going in the right direction.

This weeks goals is to continue no snacking after dinner, keep walking as much as the weather cooperates with me and I'm going to be pushing at least 2 (16 oz) bottles of water every day!

See you next week!

  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm your newest follower..I found your blog via the Spotlight blog hop :).

    Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete